Saints Tecmo Bowl Crop Hoodie
Tecmo Bowl is an American football video game developed and released by Tecmo. The video game was released by Nintendo in 1989 and was the first console game to included real NFL players. Gamers and football fans represent the black and gold on Sunday by wearing this comfortable crop hoodie.
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
|Width (inches)||22||23 ½||25 ½||27 ½||29 ½|
|Length (inches)||18 ⅝||19 ⅜||21 ⅜||22 ⅛||22 ⅞|