4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
6. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to humbrah.com, you are granting Humbrah, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Humbrah, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Humbrah may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on humbrah.com, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. It is Humbrah policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, and other applicable laws. Humbrah response may include removing or disabling access to a design claimed to be infringing. If Humbrah removes or disables access in response to such a notice, Humbrah will make a good-faith attempt to contact the independent artist who submitted the design to Humbrah so that the artist may make a counter-notification pursuant to Section 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
(a) Humbrah accepts unsolicited designs from independent artists who are informed and have agreed to Humbrah policies concerning the intellectual property rights of others. All designs selected by Humbrah are new, original, and/or transformative works that may parody, satirize, or provide social commentary on other copyrighted works. Humbrah and the selected designs make only fair use of the copyrighted works of others. Humbrah respects the copyrights of others, and Humbrah is not affiliated with the owners of the copyrights to which the selected designs may refer.
8. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Humbrah reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using humbrah.com, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Humbrah intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF humbrah.com OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
11. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of humbrah.com. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of humbrah.com, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of humbrah.com, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to humbrah.com, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on humbrah.com; (d) using humbrah.com to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using humbrah.com; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing humbrah.com. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2019 Humbrah.
15. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on humbrah.com should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
16. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. humbrah.com is controlled and operated by Humbrah from its offices in the State of Louisiana. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and humbrah.com is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Humbrah makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to humbrah.com should not be construed as Humbrah purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
17. AMENDMENTS. Humbrah reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Humbrah seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.