Cross The Canal
A black historical part of New Orleans Cross the Canal or the Lower Ninth Ward ran along the river from the Industrial Canal stretching to the St. Bernard line. This part of the 9th ward includes the Holy Cross neighborhood, and the Jackson Barracks. Represent one of NOLA’s historically black part of the city with this soft comfortable custom designed t-shirt.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping